what can i say to you? a year that consisted of the highest point in my life as well as the lowest. 2011 brought me my first year of college, moving 900 miles away from my family and friends to the great city of Chicago, ups and downs, feeling high on life and wanting it never to end. it also brought lost friendships, lost faith, depression, anxiety, extreme hurt and a loss of willpower. i have...
today is just not my day.
Dont Ever Hesitate reblog this
Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696
Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743
Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
Rape and Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673
Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272
Runaway: 1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000
Exhale: After Abortion Hotline/Pro-Voice: 1-866-4394253
We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are...– Marilyn Monroe (via misswallflower)
Run like hell my dear From anyone likely To put a sharp knife Into the...– Hafiz (via embracethevision)
please tell me, when will i wake up from this nightmare?
Depression is the most unpleasant thing I have ever experienced. It is that...– J. K. Rowling (via tresperdu)
Holding people away from you, and denying yourself love, that doesn’t make you...– Sarah Dessen (via misswallflower)
Love isn’t meant to be hidden away and life is too short for shame.– Jay Bell (Something Like Summer)
artsyallyactivist asked: Don't give up on Depaul!!! We would miss you!
Anonymous asked: hu is ur bf tha u would be a mess w/out?
Anonymous asked: 78
i hate the feeling of confusion. more and more i am convincing myself that i do not want to go back to depaul. i don’t want to go back to that deep hole of depression i have been in for the past couple of months. i don’t want to be alone again. at least here i have my brothers and sisters who give me unconditional love. that’s something that i certainly don’t have in...
what an insightful, tiring, and painful journey these past few months have been. the self i was seems as foreign as a stranger. if i passed her on the street i’m not sure i would recognize her. yet she floats around me as an ever present reminder of what was, what could have been, and what i will never go back to. sometimes i look in the mirror unsure of the stranger who is staring back. ...
There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the...– Freya Stark, The Journey’s Echo (via gaywrites)
why i'm single:
skyl3r: i have the sex appeal of a carrot i’m awkward i like tumblr more than humans i’m boring i’m married to food i’m ugly i’m easy to forget
Send me a number,
1. What's your middle name?
2. What are you listening to right now?
3. What was the last thing you ate?
4. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
5. Do you drink?
6. Do you smoke?
7. What is the first thing you noticed in someone?
8. What is your hair color?
9. What is your eye color?
10. Do you wear contacts/glasses?
11. Dogs or cats?
12. What's your favorite animal?
13. What's your favorite television show?
14. What's your favorite movie?
15. What's your favorite band/singer?
16. How old are you?
17. Do you have a crush on anyone?
18. What's your sexual orientation?
19. What's your favorite color?
20. What was your most embarrassing moment?
21. Do you ever wish you were someone else?
22. What were you like when you were a kid?
23. What would your dream house be like?
24. What last made you laugh?
25. What is your favorite word?
26. What is your least favorite word?
27. What turns you on?
28. What turns you off?
29. What is your star sign?
30. What are your favorite books?
31. Do you have any siblings?
32. Do you like to dance?
33. What is your definition of cheating?
34. Have you ever cheated on someone?
35. Do you regret anything?
36. Do you have any phobias?
37. Ever broken any bones?
38. Ever come close to death?
39. What is your religion, if any?
40. Have you ever been to a psychiatrist/therapist?
41. Are looks important in a relationship?
42. Are you more like your mom or your dad?
43. What is your favorite season?
44. Do you have any tattoos?
45. Do you have any piercings?
46. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had?
47. Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?
48. Who is your celebrity crush?
49. Are you a virgin?
50. Do you get jealous easily?
51. What is your favorite type of food?
52. Do you ever want to get married?
53. Who was your first kiss with?
54. Have you ever been cheated on?
55. What is your idea of the perfect date?
56. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
57. Do you believe in aliens or life on other planets?
58. What talent do you wish you'd been born with?
59. What is your saddest memory?
60. Do you believe in love at first sight?
61. Do you believe in soul mates?
62. Have you ever dyed your hair?
63. Has someone ever spread a nasty rumor about you?
64. Would you go against your moral code for money?
65. What are three things most people don't know about you?
66. Who are you jealous of?
67. Do you sleep with a stuffed toy?
68. How long was your longest relationship?
69. Is the glass half empty or half full?
70. What is the sexiest thing someone could ever do for/to you?
71. Who is your most loyal friend?
72. Are you in a relationship?
73. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, what is your favorite thing about him/her?
74. Are you a bad person?
75. Are you a lover or a fighter?
76. What did you do on your last birthday?
77. What is your favorite quote and why?
78. If your best friend died, what would you do?
79. If you had to go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
80. If you only had 24 hours to live, what would you do?
81. What is the strangest dream you've ever had?
82. Are you happier single or in a relationship?
83. Who were you in a past life?
84. What is your happiest childhood memory?
85. Have you ever experienced unrequited love?
86. Have you ever had an imaginary friend?
87. If you were the president, what would you do?
88. What is your ideal career?
89. What is your political affiliation?
90. Are you conservative or liberal?
91. Is the male or female body closest to perfection?
92. Do you like kissing in public?
93. If you could change one thing in the world, what would you change?
94. Where would you like to live?
95. Where would you go on your dream vacation?
96. Describe yourself in one word.
97. Describe yourself in one sentence.
98. Where do you see yourself in five years?
99. What is your greatest accomplishment?
100. What is the meaning of life?
The way sadness works is one of the strange riddles of the world. If you are...– Lemony Snicket, The Bad Beginning (via merkmal)
forgetting you but not the time.
Honesty Hour,ask me anything I will answer...
I will experience many things, and I will hit rock bottom again and again. Again...– Banana Yoshimoto (via misswallflower)
i have absolutely no desire to go back to school. maybe i won’t.
We are shaped by our thoughts. We become what we think. When the mind is pure,...– Buddha (via thoushaltlovethyself)
fuck yeah sex education: gaywrites: DePaul sees... →
gaywrites: DePaul sees first openly gay student body president DePaul University, the largest Catholic college in the country, has its first openly gay student body president this year. Anthony Alfano was raised Catholic and officially came out to the world on National Coming Out Day,…
Ours is not to know why; ours is but to do and die.– Alfred, Lord Tennyson (via fuckyeahexistentialism)
She seemed imprisoned in her sadness.– Sena Jeter Naslund (via misswallflower)
I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.– Augusten Burroughs (via misswallflower)